Staff & Consultants
- Executive Director: Alan Sugiyama
- Program & Events Manager: Marci Nakano
- Administrative Associate: Chan Lo
- Program Consultant: Colleen Yamaguchi
2014 Leadership Discovery & Navigation Program Chairs
- Cesar Amaral, Class of 2012
- Andrea Cortes-Beltran, Class of 2013, The Boeing Company
- Diana Hoang, Class of 2010, NW Natural
- Mark Kawabata, Class of 2008, State Farm Insurance
- Pha Mom, Class of 2008, KeyBank
- Christina Park, Class of 2013, Blue Nile,Inc.
- Ronson Ramos, Class of 2011, State Farm Insurance
- Ryan Truair, Class of 2011, NW Natural
- Colleen Yamaguchi, Class of 1994, Leadership Coach & Consultant
Board of Directors
- Co-President: Charlene Grinolds, KeyBank, retired
- Co-President: S. Mae Fujita Numata, Engagement Partner, Tatum
- Co-Vice President: Walter Benadof, Director Global Services, Weyerhaeuser Solutions
- Co-Vice President: Chad Oishi, Director, 747 Manufacturing Operations, The Boeing Company
- Treasurer: Gina Walker, Controller, TEC Equipment
- Jeanne Chang, Senior Vice President and Director of Corporate Affairs, Regal Financial Bank
- Mary Coon, Former VP of Quality, Dendreon
- Pedro A.L Costa , CEO, The Information Company
- Elizabeth Do, VP & Business Banking Relationship Manager, KeyBank
- Limei Fan, Chief Administrative Officer, Infectious Disease Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Sandy Hedington, Human Resources Manager, Toray Composites (America), Inc.
- Paul Ishii, General Manager, Mayflower Park Hotel
- Vanna Novak, President, Speak to Persuade
- Vijay Talwar, former President of International, Blue Nile, Inc.
- Amy Tam Naulty, Planning and Operations Director, Nike, Inc.
- Phyllis Campbell, Chairman, Pacific Northwest, JP Morgan Chase
- Florence Chang, SVP & Chief Technology Officer, Multicare
- Chak Cheung, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Maxsam Partners
- Brenda Handley, President, Gobo Enterprises, LLC
- Chris Helm, Senior Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Mack Hogans, Consulting Services, Mack L. Hogans, LLC
- J.D. Hokoyama, Consultant
- Wes Hom, Vice President, IBM, retired
- John Hooper, Vice President, Human Resources, The Standard
- Mari Horita, President & CEO, ArtsFund
- Mary Knell, CEO, Washington & Western Canada, Wells Fargo Bank
- Dr. Sandra Madrid, Special Assistant to VP of Minority Affairs & Vice Provost of Diversity, University of Washington
- Tomio Moriguchi, Chairman, Uwajimaya, Inc.
- Wayne Nakamura, Auto Field Claims Division Manager, State Farm
- Assunta Ng, Publisher, Northwest Asian Weekly & Seattle Chinese Post, Inc.
- Paul Nuyen, Vice President, Manufacturing, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- John Okamoto, Interim Director, Human Services Department, City of Seattle
- Scott Oki, Chairman, Oki Developments, Inc.
- Jenette Ramos, Vice President-General Manager, Boing Commercial Airplanes Fabrication
- Ray , President, EcoPlanet Bamboo
- Brian Roth, Regional Sales Director, United Airlines
- Chris Shimojima, CEO, Provide Commerce
- Cal Shirley, retired VP, Puget Sound Energy
- Karen Spencer, Director, Global Counsel, Nike
- Delena Sunday, Executive Vice President, Human Resources & Diversity Affairs, Nordstrom, Inc.
- Grant Yoshihara, Vice President, Utility Operations, NW Natural
- Vanna Novak
- Ted Yamamura