Established in 1994, the Executive Development Institute (EDI) is a Pacific Northwest non-profit agency with a proven approach to developing culturally diverse leaders. EDI partners with over 50 Northwest corporations to meet the growing imperative for global leaders. EDI provides exclusive Asian and Hispanic leadership development programs which are business relevant. Today, over 600 alumni are contributing in leadership positions throughout the Pacific Northwest.
EDI is the preeminent leadership institute that builds a dynamic community of diverse global leaders.
EDI delivers culturally tailored leadership programs that are business relevant. Our curriculum empowers participants to leverage their cultural and diverse attributes for accelerated professional growth. We are building a community to meet the growing imperative for global leaders.
Our programs offer real-time leadership solutions to companies and organizations seeking leaders equipped with cross-cultural insights and business savvy to manage global strategies and to connect with diverse markets. It is the only Pacific Northwest non-profit agency offering ethnically-tailored leadership programs focused on leveraging cultural and diverse attributes of participants to develop their full potential as effective leaders.
Value Proposition to Participants
- Leadership Growth and Connections: Our programs develop leadership and networking skills that equip participants to perform more effectively in your work and achieve upward mobility at your companies or organizations. You will also broaden your connections to other businesses and extensive EDI community through interaction with mentors, coaches, speakers, peers and alumni.
- Confidence: You will gain a new awareness and confidence in navigating your career, taking strategic risks, and defining your unique leadership style in the corporate or community setting.
- Community Engagement: With the important mind set of giving back, you will experience the rewards of making a real time impact to worthy causes through teamwork and innovative leadership with community non-profit agencies. EDI alumni often become role models in their communities and contribute actively to enhancing cultural diversity and visionary leadership.
Value Proposition to Corporate Sponsors
- Leadership: Participants will gain leadership skills applicable to your corporation’s immediate domestic and global business needs.
- Competitive Edge: Our programs capitalize the value of cultural awareness and diverse attributes as key to entering new markets and understanding global customers.
- Strategic Relationships: Our programs offer real time leadership training which enhances the participant’s abilities to develop strategic relations externally with industry partners and customers, and internally with other executives and co-workers.