ATSUHIKO AND INA GOODWIN TATEUCHI MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
Now accepting applications for 2015.
For the sixth year the Tateuchi Foundation will provide a scholarship to an emerging API leader who currently works for a nonprofit organization. The scholarship is for $3850 which will cover the full tuition for EDI’s Discovery program. If an individual qualifies for our advanced Navigation program, the organization or individual would be responsible for the $2300 balance. According to Dan Asher the administrator for the Tateuchi Foundation, “it’s Mrs. Tateuchi ‘s intent that we recognize local API talent and that we help that next generation develop their leadership skills to be tomorrow’s executive director or CEO”.
- Prefer API ethnic background
- Currently employed by a local nonprofit organization
- In a mid to senior level position
- Career goal is to be a CEO/Executive Director or other senior level professional of a nonprofit organization
- Organization does not have the financial resources to pay for the program
- Letter of support from the organizations CEO/Executive Director ( address financial need, potential of the applicant and commitment to allow the individual to attend the training)
- Two additional support letters
- Supplemental Essay questions (maximum one page)
- What is your career goal?
- How will this program help you achieve your goal?
- Provide additional information on your background that will help us understand your commitment to building a strong community
- DECEMBER 15, 2014
- NOTIFICATION BY JANUARY 15, 2014