Congratulations to the following EDI alums for their most recent accomplishments!
- Cesar Amaral, Hispanic Leadership Discovery Class of 2012, has been promoted to Assistant Vice President/Branch Manager at KeyBank.
- Tai Danforth, Leadership Navigation Class of 2012, has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer at Western Energy Institute.
- Elizabeth Do was featured in the 1/16/13 edition of the International Examiner.
- Sun Min Jung, Asian Leadership Discovery Class of 2012, The Boeing Company, has been awarded Most Promising Engineer of the year award at AAEOY
- May Leong, Leadership Navigation, Class of 2011, is now Executive Director of Cameron House.
- Monica Lin-Meyer, Leadership Navigation, Class of 2008, has been promoted to Vice President, Employee Engagement at Waggener Edstrom Worldwide.
- Marvi Matos, Hispanic Leadership Discovery Class of 2012, has been promoted to Engineering Management at The Boeing Company.
- Victor Mizumori , Class of 1995, Washington Federal , has been promoted to Senior Vice President.
- Florexis Velasco, Leadership Navigation Class of 2011, has been promoted to Senior Manager of Global ITI Special Programs at The Boeing Company.
- Yoshiko Williams, Leadership Discovery Class of 2006, has been promoted to Director of Clinical Intelligence at MultiCare Health System.
- Colleen Yamaguchi, Class of 1994, has been hired as the Interim Senior Director of the Office of Diversity and Inclusion at the Department of Social and Health Services.
We would like to hear from YOU- our EDI Alumni! Did you receive a promotion or new position? Or do you know of anyone who has exciting news to share? Submit your stories to EDI by emailing Vivian at vivianediorgorg